Refugee Conference 2015: 21st-23rd of August
Nationwide refugee-conference in Hannover
„Refugee Protest Camp Hannover“ in collaboration with „Lampedusa in Hamburg“, „Refugee Movement Berlin“ and „Refugee Bus Tour“ is inviting you:
Since 2012 self-organized refugee-protest has grown in Germany. Protest marches and protest camps, e.g. in Würzburg, Berlin, Hamburg and Hannover have shown, that refugees can bring their voice to the streets.
We want to invite you to come to Hannover,
– to come to know each other,
– to exchange experiences and possibilities of resistance against discriminating laws for asylum-seekers
– to discuss, how the fights for a live in freedom and dignity for all can be fought in the future.
Come to UJZ Korn, Kornstraße 28, 30167 Hannover,
from Friday, 21st – Sunday, 23rd of August 2015!
– Please support refugees in your area, who want to attend the conference, by spending the tickets or organizing a bus, if possible.
– Please let us know in a short mail, how many people are coming from your city, if possible until 14th of August.
Further information: www.fb.com/RefugeeConference2015
Donations to make the conference possible go to:
Kontoinhaber: VVN/BdA Hannover
Bank: Postbank Hannover
IBAN: DE67 250 100 3000 4086 1305